|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the role
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Procurement Manager with extensive construction procurement experience within the NSW Government. You will be working on a range of maritime infrastructure projects valuing between $2m - $20m.
- Manage a team of procurement staff including work allocation, capability development and performance management
- Manage the end-to-end procurement process for defined branches / programs / projects with input from the procurement cross-function team
- In collaboration with defined branches/programs/projects undertake business needs assessment, supply market analysis and commercial risk assessments
- Develop and implement procurement plans and strategies for the defined branches/program/project delivery strategy
- Coordinate the formulation of commercial risk profiles and contribute to the development and on-going maintenance of a comprehensive probity management plan
- Develop tender evaluation methodology with input from the procurement cross-functional team and manage the tender process
- Prepare contracts with input from the procurement cross-functional teams and manage the award and execution of contracts, facilitating contract handover activities to the program/project team and the commercial team.
- Coordinate the development and on-going maintenance of comprehensive supplier performance management plans
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Experience with NSW Government Procurement
- Experience managing tenders for Construction projects valuing $2m - $20m
- Maritime infrastructure procurement experience is beneficial
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on firstname.lastname@example.org