|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
The Program Lead will be based between Melbourne and Geelong, working from home in line with Government guidelines when required. Reporting to the Manager of Road Safety Programs, the role will develop and manage a number of Education programs and multiple stakeholders in line with the organisation's Safety strategy. This position will lead, plan and implement the Road Safety Education Programs with the aim of improving road safety.
- Manage the Road safety school and community based education projects
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of ongoing education programs including deliverables & risks
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders and nurture these relationships
- Supervise contracts to ensure deliverables are on track and met
- Draft & design materials to be used across education programs
You will have experience with:
- School or community education programs/projects
- Victorian curriculum and/or contemporary educational approaches
- Contract performance management and stakeholder engagement
- Transport industry and/or knowledge of road safety
- Working on a project basis and continuous improvement
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Flexible working hours and true work life balance
- Based within close proximity to public transport
Please APPLY today or contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.