|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||29 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a market-leading organisation in the CBD, in search for a Project Accountant. This is a newly created position to support executive leadership and meet the demand of an increased work load within a team. The role will be supporting the modelling, measurement, analysis and forecasting of new platform performance in alignment with the business’s strategic and operating plans.
The successful candidate will be provided have ample training and development to progress through their career. The primary responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the project lead and operational stakeholders with building financial models.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and business reports for multiple stakeholders.
- Provide financial analysis and strategic advice.
- Supporting analysis around financial platform performance.
- Enhance and uphold reporting in the group.
- Budgeting and forecasting formulation with the Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone with prior experience in a similar capacity, with tangible achievements in supporting commercial analysis with operational stakeholders and reporting to senior/executive members of staff:
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Proven and tangible experience in Commercial Analysis.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management.
- Second Time Mover from a Top 20 Public Practice.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
What's On Offer For You?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.