|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- $950 pd + super
- CBD Location
- 3-month contract
This government agency is embarking on a landmark investment program to renew facilities, so students get hands-on skills for jobs and employers get a job-ready workforce in the future.
Investments will focus on:
- Revitalising campuses to create state-of-the-art learning facilities that meet industry standards and demand
- Upgrading specialist centres in consultation with industry to support advanced training in technology-intensive, technical and trade areas
- Broadening our reach through new digitally enabled, next generation learning environments called Flexible Learning Centres based in convenient locations across regional and metropolitan NSW.
- Increasing access to a range of mobile training services including Mobile Education Units; and incorporating advanced digital technology into learning environments e.g. virtual reality and augmented reality, advanced simulations and cloud-based technology.
As part of the modernisation project they are moving from SAP to a newer version therefor some remediation is needed which will include the review and scope for SAP solutions. The role itself will also involve reducing the number of cost centres as well as providing input to create a better structure.
- Self-motivated and proven team player
- Strong Management Accounting and Excel skills SAP FICO and HR/ Payroll experience
- Ability to handle multiple priorities without supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Power BI - data understanding and analytics
- Management Accounting and/or FP&A background and needs to be very hands on Highly adaptive
Please send all updated cv’s through to email@example.com