|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Manager to manage capital works projects and provide advice on all aspects of facilities management including maintenance.
- Provide supervision and advice to a small team of Project Officers
- Provide leadership to a group of Asset Service Officers for the delivery of capital works and facilities management projects
- Provide input and accurate advice to management on the preparation of draft ministerial correspondence, briefings and information requests
- Monitor the development of design documentation including technical specifications and layouts.
- Coordinate timely responses following emergencies such as fire, flood and storm damage and arrange temporary accommodation as required.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with a range of government departments, major stakeholders including school representatives, union groups and private sector partners.
- Proven experience of capital works projects and facilities management
- Relevant tertiary and or post graduate qualifications in Construction, Planning, Project Management or related fields
- Profound written and verbal communication skills
- Current driver’s licence
Please apply by following the link:
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer via Bella@charterhouse.com.au or on
02 9641 2461