|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Large NSW Government department looking for a Project Manager or Senior Project Officer with immediate start.
A leading NSW government department is looking for a PM/Senior Project Officer to manage the s Comparison tool project and the development of an internal dashboard.The project aim is to support students to make better training choices.
What you will need
- Min 2 years project delivery experience
- Proven track record in delivering projects on time and within budget
- Demonstrated proactive approach to establishing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels using strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- BONUS, Experience with the education sector or large matrix environment
Please click “apply now” if you’re interested in applying for this role.
If this job isn’t quite right for you please contact me via email@example.com for a confidential chat. I also look after PM, BA, Change managers and IT roles.