|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This leading Financial Services client is currently going through an extensive period of growth. With a varied portfolio of projects on the go the need for a project manager is required to join their highly professional and dedicated team. In this role you will be working across multiple projects where you will play a pivotal part working with senior level technical and business stakeholders to assess the business and make recommendations.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Managing a variety of concurrent projects whilst utilising available resources and skills and meeting agreed cost, time and quality agreements.
- Identify and plan resource requirements for the transition of allocated systems.
- Monitor the program of works including the early identification and resolution of delivery conflicts.
- Follow the guidance of the program leads as hands on project manager and know how to be successful in a changing and maturing environment.
- Manager 3rd party vendors on a daily basis.
- Work with other PM's to assist program activity planning and resource scheduling to ensure the integration of project activities and impacts on related initiatives.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Proven delivery experience having worked as a Project Manager for 7+ years
- Financial Services experience is mandatory
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to deliver project outcomes within tight constraints.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com