|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
- Located in CBD
- Reporting into the Head of Operations
My client is a boutique Tier 1 construction business based just outside of the city.
They are recruiting for a project manager to come on board permanently, they construct in an array of sectors including health, hotel, retail and infrastructure.
The main responsibilities for the role are:-
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines and schedules.
- Working with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Leading the development and delivery of a portfolio of projects, identifying interdependencies and leveraging resources to maximise efficiencies and achieve required organisation outcomes.
- Developing and implementing strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of projects, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, and project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues and assess project progress and overall effectiveness.
- Managing stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met.
- Overseeing research and formulating recommendations to support evidence based project planning and decision making.
- Building client relationships, ensuring quality and people management is of utmost importance too.
- Leadership opportunity
- Fantastic culture and work life balance
- Cash rich business with opportunities to develop
If you're an ambitious project manager then please apply now. Alternatively for more information you can call Rupinder on 02 9641 2443 or email your resume to email@example.com