|Posted:||12 months ago|
This Financial Services company is currently at the forefront of their market. With a large transformational Program in place the need for a highly skilled Project Manager with FS experience working in mature AGILE frameworks is required. In this role you work in a highly supportive and collaborative team delivering upon varying projects. You will play a pivotal part liaising with key stakeholders in the business.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Act as key project interface between Business and IT functions
- Play a key role across SCRUM working in an AGILE fashion.
- Provide project direction and leadership to the project team
- Address related commercial and process queries
- Deliver high quality and efficient solutions within agreed time frames
- Liaise with the Business and FS teams to assist with defect resolution where required
- Provide thought leadership and value add opportunities to the business and other stakeholders in relevant areas
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Review and validate vendor proposals against unified communications related requirements
- Have 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Strong understanding of the FS Market.
- Transaction banking project experience highly desirable
- Mature AGILE and Scrum master capability. Scrum certified highly recognised.
- Able to work in fast paced roles
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email email@example.com