|Posted:||5 days ago|
|My client is a mid-tier, multi-disciplinary service provider across the Construction space.|
- Review project sites and documentation to advise on projects.
- Advise construction professionals on potential MEP concerns and requirements.
- Oversee design development from external consultants.
- Manage and solve technical issues that come across trades, internal teams and consultants.
- Responsible for project management of multiple projects through project planning, resourcing, budgeting, and monitoring to ensure successful project delivery on time and budget. This list is non exhaustive.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering is desirable but not essential.
- Strong experience in mechanical / electrical engineering.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience in and around Chill Water Systems (Air Cooled and Water Cooled) is essential.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Leadership opportunity
- Fantastic culture and work life balance
- Cash rich business with opportunities to develop
This is an organisation with a flat structure and the successful candidate will have the ability to perform from an elevated level from day one.
If you're an ambitious PM/Mechanical Site Supervisor who wants to develop quickly in a flat structure then please apply now. Alternatively for more information you can call Rupinder on 02 9641 2443 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org