|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Responsible for the management and delivery of signalling projects
- Develop and foster a culture of OH&S and rail safety within this highly regulated market
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and project partners
- Tendering, cost estimate and development of project delivery methodologies
- Use of cost control software to manage financial outcomes during project delivery
- Management and monitoring of project delivery in accordance with the company’s Quality Assurance and Controlling system
- Maintenance of appropriate communications between the various functions/divisions
- Ensure compliance with Safety Management, Environmental Management Regulations
- Develop and implement innovative delivery methodologies in line with the company’s strategies and senior management’s directions
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, (Signalling) or equivalent related industry experience
- Experience in project delivery and/or engineering works, preferably in a rail environment
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders to achieve client satisfaction
- Experience in providing (relevant discipline) engineering support including functional specification development, design coordination, safety in design, constructability reviews, testing and commissioning and applying engineering quality
- Experience in project management support, such as developing estimates, preparing schedules, managing budgets and cost, planning resources, project controls and status reporting and managing quality.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful application of relevant standards such as Australian engineering and technical standards.
- A successful background in managing risk and safety performance in compliance with safety legislation, rules and procedures.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply