|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Expression of interest for upcoming Change Manager positions
This Financial Services company is currently at the forefront of their market. With a large transformational Program in place the need for a highly skilled Project Manager with Planning and Transformation experience using Clarity is required to join their professional, friendly and driven team.
The purpose of the Unified Communications Project Manager is manage the development and delivering the unified communications project. Assist in vendor management, resource demand and expense management process for unified communications project.
The role will align communications technology decisions with business and communications strategy and provide project leadership of the unified communications project to the Toyota Finance business in alignment with Enterprise PMO governance practices.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Act as key project interface between IT, business functions and communications vendors
- Manage technical discovery, needs gathering, and requirement analysis for unified communications solutions
- Provide project direction and leadership to the project team
- Consult on emerging technology related to communications
- Address related commercial and process queries
- Deliver high quality and efficient solutions within agreed time frames
- Liaise with the Application and Test Team to assist with defect resolution where required
- Provide thought leadership and value add opportunities to the business and other stakeholders in relevant areas
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Review and validate vendor proposals against unified communications related requirements
- Participate in the change requests (CR) process and complete CR documents for submission to CAB
Plan, coordinate and manage project activities to scope the following key areas
- Digital communications services including ISDN, SIP etc.
- Contact centre and IVR
- Attendant console changes based on business requirements
- Presence and Instant messaging (Skype for business and Microsoft Teams)
- Unified messaging (Voice, Fax, Email)
- Speech access and virtual assistant
- Conferencing and Collaboration tools
- QoS, WAN and DC related services
- Have 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Have delivered similar and related unified communications solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience of unified communications services and related cloud-based solutions.
- Good knowledge of IVR, Contact centre and Omni channel solutions and practices
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Experience with vendor management
- Excellent influencing skills coupled with ability to manage relationships and stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategic technical initiatives that align with the long-term roadmap and strategic goals
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes desirable
- IT Financial services experience desirable
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email email@example.com