|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Starting mid-July 2021
- Initial 11 Month Contract with view to extend
- Attractive salary
Opportunity to work within the NSW Government to support the development and delivery of ICT Projects in line with project plans and objectives
The Shared Core Platform Services Branch is seeking a Project Officer with strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills to work with the Project Manager and development teams.
The role will have a focus on communications and engagement.
Duties may include:
- Assist delivery teams to develop internal and external-facing engagement plans
- Manage the delivery of internal and external communication such as regular email correspondence
- Assist delivery teams track engagements for upcoming changes and support activities
- Provide project support for complex ICT projects
- Develop and support stakeholder relationships to deliver projects
- Develop and manage project plans and schedules in accordance with the agency’s project management framework
- Coordinate regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports
- Prepare draft written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation
- Identify and assist with the management of project risks, issues and benefits
- Contribute to project quality management to ensure that project deliverables are fit for purpose and meet client needs
- Security Clarence is required | Baseline Clearance
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact
Mani Tannoury on email@example.com