|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
My client, a NSW Government agency, are looking for a Portfolio Officer to join their high performing team in the CBD on a long term program.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a flagship project, performing from an elevated level and working with some of the brightest professionals in the Construction industry.
The main purpose of the role would be to perform portfolio management and support activities to contribute to the planning and development and/or construction delivery phase of a range of projects.
- Provide a range of portfolio management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining portfolio documentation and implementing and monitoring portfolio plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established agency project management methodology
- Prepare and maintain portfolio documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information that contributes to the achievement of project outcomes
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables
- Provide portfolio analysis and insights through effective and proactive monitoring and reporting of project related trends and performance to facilitate informed project decision making.
- Maximise use of available portfolio management tools to ensure quality execution and reporting of project progress.
- Experience in working within a support function of a large capital works project
- Proven experience working with multiple different stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge and understanding of the construction industry would be a huge advantage
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stuart Jeltsema on 02 9641 2448.