|Location:||ACT - Canberra|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
About the role
I am seeking an experienced Project Administrator/Project Support Officer for a contract role within the Federal Government. The role is expected to start mid August and will run until the end of the year.
As the Project Support Officer, you will be responsible for:
- General project administration - including document control, finance and budgeting, reporting, procurement and secretariat duties.
- Providing support with the day to day coordination of the project within a team environment
- Assist with communication and user documentation
- Business Analysis
- Ensure relevant data, records and documentation is regularly maintained and up to date to allow accurate and timely reporting as required.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the project to actively deliver programs and services
- Baseline clearance is required for this role
- Experience in working in State/Federal Government.
- Experience using MS Suite including Microsoft Office Tools, Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Experience in administration, coordination, and project support
- Prior experience with Agile tools - Jira, Confluence and Enterprise tester would be advantageous
How to apply
If you fill the above requirements please apply now! Job Reference - JN:172014