|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
The Business Support and Project Officer provides vital administration, business and project support to the service teams in the Group.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the Unit’s annual budget submissions and Business Plan. Assist the Group Manager to ensure the Unit’s budget, project and business performance measures are met through monitoring, reviewing and reporting against the Operational Plan, Unit Business Plan and other performance plans.
- Manage and contribute to a range of projects to ensure the asset management strategy, property plan and program and property services and space management teams deliver core services, programs and projects.
- Identify, lead and manage business process improvements on behalf of the Group. Recommend improvements and work with other units within Council to introduce new systems.
- Provide support to develop and maintain systems and process to support the business functions of the Group.
- Analysis, research and report writing
- Document, and maintain the Groups procedures and guidelines.
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to ensure effective flow of information and services.
- Previous Government experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications or at least 5 years’ experience in business administration, support services, general project management or similar.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, discretion and confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge & experience of computer software in a range of relevant computer applications to produce reports, manage projects, finances and databases.
- Experience of working collaboratively as part of a team, and in cross-functional workplace teams, to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Experience producing professionally presented documents
To apply, simply follow the "Apply Now" link provided and submit your resume in MS Word format