|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $104.50 p/h + super|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
- Parramatta (WFH / 1-2 days in the office)
- Initial contract until 31/7/2021
- Up to $104.50 p/h + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an Audit, Performance & Compliance Manager with extensive experience across the housing industry. Any social housing experience will be beneficial.
- Assist the development of a new framework for the management of performance under the agency’s contracts (not limited to leases)
- Administer and manage the Framework, together with Portfolio Management. This may include:
- Monitor Action Plans for breaches of agreements
- Contact Community Housing Providers regarding completion of the Smoke Alarms program
- Contact Community Housing Providers to ensure annual fire safety statements are completed and/or to address any matters arising with local councils
- Manage the Property items in the Contract Compliance and Performance Management Framework (these items are currently collated by the Agency and recorded on CHIMES via Community Housing Providers).
- Manage the compliance and performance of the Community Housing Providers
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Experience with Social Housing is beneficial
- Experience within the NFP sector or within the NSW Government
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the timing of posting, candidates will be contacted from the Start of January 2021.