|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- CBD Location
- 6 Week Contract
- $30 - $38 PH +
About the organisation:
The client is a large, reputable Real Estate Company located in the CBD, within walking distance from shops and public transport.
- Manage large client portfolio, carrying out inspections and reporting condition of property
- Prepare and deliver property reports
- Liaise with tenants and owners, negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports of financial data
- Ensure properties and tenants adhere to policy
- Managing and maintaining relationships with clients and landlords
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience using MRI property software
- Must have strong knowledge of real estate and building services
- Must have tertiary qualifications in property management or related discipline
- Must have a diploma, degree or relative experience in Property Management
You will be working for a large, reputable Real Estate Company that offers an energetic and dynamic work environment in the heart of the CBD.
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, click “apply now” or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9641 5143.