|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
An amazing opportunity for an for a Quality Management Officer to join one of Australia’s largest Membership Organisations and Medical Colleges - an ‘Employer of Choice’. You’ll be based within their Fellowship Team who are responsible for training across all other pathways and education support programs
Fantastic team and company culture with great transport links to CBD and outer suburbs. The role is accountable for supporting the delivery of new educational content whilst managing a range of stakeholders, problem solving and deal with matters as they arise.
- Contributing to the application of the Quality Improvement Planning system
- Understanding internal customer experience, reducing administration and humanising the compliance program.
- Drive informed advice and guidance to staff on compliance related topics
- Educate staff in ensuring quality management system documentation meets legislative and regulatory requirements
- Conducting internal quality and compliance auditing
- Employment of the audit schedule and review of the internal audit systems, monitoring and driving new procedures through identifying and analysing problems
- An understanding of Quality principles and functions that you have demonstrated in previous positions
- Ability to create strong working relationships with staff at various levels in the organisation
- A collaborative and inspiring work style and ability to communicate according to the needs of the audience
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills including report writing and presentations
- MS Office Suite
- ISO 9001 Experience is desirable.