|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Ensure the effectiveness of the quality systems by undertaking maintenance, implementation and compliance activities
- Manage a high work load while ensuring a high level of team performance.
- Assist in the implementation of best practice business initiatives by facilitating workshops, preparing documentation and providing expert advice relating to quality systems and operational risk management for the section
- Assist in proving the capability of the section with regards to management systems, quality and risk by developing and implementing training programs for branch staff
- Proven experience working in a similar capacity
- Strong quality and audit background
- Knowledge of risk in a business sense and policy is helpful
- Possess a valid Australian motor vehicle drivers licence and be willing to work outside regular working hours and travel on occasion
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia van Vliet on Lydia@charterhouse.com.au