|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
We are having many short and longer term temp roles coming in through a number of different sectors; NFP, insurance + construction, for various clients. If you are an experienced receptionist or administrator who is immediately available with a great working attitude I invite you to apply!
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the following:
- Managing a high volume of inbound calls and address queries over the phone
- Greet clients and customers at reception
- High level administrative support
- Support enquiries and put calls through to the relevant departments
- Management of email and appointments.
- Preparing reports through excel
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - must be professional, approachable, bubbly, upbeat!
- Experience working in a reception or administration role
- Industry experience highly advantageous
- Must be immediately available
- Competency with IT systems
- Grow and develop skills
- Ability to start immediately
- Further benefits vary depending on company.
**Applicant on WHV's are welcome to apply**
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. ***
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace