|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the role:
I am looking for two experienced recruitment consultants for a 3-month temporary position (possibility of extension) based in Rhodes. This is a full-time role, working 8:30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday, paying up to $40+Super p.h
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager you will be looking after a business portfolio and performing a 360-recruitment role.
- Meeting with the business hiring managers to pick up detailed job briefs and assist them with writing effective job descriptions
- Writing advertisements and screening ad response to present a qualified shortlist
- Providing advice and support for interviews including coaching on competency-based interviewing
- Managing the offer, background check and onboarding processes
Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to proactively provide strategic and customer centric solutions
- Ability to work strategically with all levels of leadership across multiple businesses
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) to effectively manage stakeholder and candidate expectations
- Driven to succeed and motivated to provide the best quality recruitment services and outcomes as well as being able to identify areas of improvement
- Commercially savvy and possesses strong influencing skills and business acumen
- Highly energetic with a strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Previous experience in a similar Recruitment consultant/Talent Acquisition role - 3 years
- Experience in using Taleo is essential for this role!
Please apply now!