|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$80,000 + super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- $80,000 + Super
- Sydney – CBD
- Employer of Choice
About you – Are you a Real Estate Agent that is considering a career change?
Real Estate can me a tough gig, working late in the evenings with viewings, changing market conditions and lack of buyers, working weekends, missing out and impacting on your social life – I know, I’ve been there too. If you enjoy earning good commission and you would love to work Monday–Friday Recruitment could be the answer for you. Are you ready to make the move? We all have to start somewhere.
Recruitment – you already have the skills you need:
Like Real Estate: You have the listening skills, rapport building skills, the ability to build relationships ad trust, people skills and drive
People: Not only one of our core values, but our clients and candidates are people too! Property owner and Tenant vs Client and candidate. It’s the same logic
Rewarding: You’re paid well and earn commission all for doing a good job, plus additional incentives throughout each quarter and year
Fulfilling: Feeling accomplished and rewarded. You sell a house once, a quick fix in cash – our clients offer regular repeat business which increases your commission potential for the same effort.
More time: Reclaim your social life back, your evenings, your weekends and life in general!
Want to hear more about recruitment, give us a call.
Charterhouse in a Nutshell:
We’re Australia’s largest privately owned, multi-disciplined recruitment agency. Founded 16 years ago, we’re reputable and well-established in the Sydney market. We cover various recruitment practices (Temporary, Contract, Interim, Fixed Term Contract and Permanent) across all industries. As of August 2019, we are a twice winner of the “Employer Of Choice” award – an industry recognised award (which we’re extremely proud of!)
We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality, and that all begins with our people. Our leadership team across Sydney and Melbourne has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level. Our training has been developed by our leadership team, so we get the opportunity to pass on our knowledge, insight and expertise to you and help in your individual development. Support and collaboration are important to us, every employee at Charterhouse are entitle to a weekly one; one with the manager, ongoing development and training and quarterly business reviews to help you exceed your goals. You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity
Our people enjoy being rewarded and recognised every step of the way; with a market leading commission structure to help you earn commission faster, quarterly incentives, big biller’s lunches and our annual global big biller’s incentives (we went to Buenos Aires this year). Our perks are cool, our office, environment and people are better - there's something for everyone here.
- 25 days annual leave
- Market leading commission structure designed to help you earn commission faster and more often. *Commission is paid fortnightly once you’re past your threshold
- Flexible working environment including working from home
- “Dress for your day”, business casual environment
- Onsite HR Manager
- Marketing leading training program for graduates, recruiters, seniors and managers
- Huge variety of external AIM courses to help with your further professional development
- Corporate dental care discounts
- Discounted f45 membership *6 studios allocated to us
- Continuous coaching, support and mentorship to help you achieve you fullest potential in recruitment
- No internal competition - no split desks or geographical restrictions to take your clients
- Annual company Flu jabs
- 360 reviews - your opportunity to give feedback and have your say
- Client & Candidate aftercare is important to us - so take your clients for coffee, brekkie, lunch or dinner - on us!
- Onsite showers those who like to hit the gym before work or during lunchtime
- Dedicated Sales support function to free you up from formatting resumes, writing contracts and general day-to-admin tasks
On top of your salary we have some great incentives:
- All expenses paid annual Big Billers overseas trips for those that qualify
- Quarterly incentives for exceeding your targets
- Warmer months = boat party around Sydney harbour for the afternoon
- Cooler months = eat in Sydney’s BEST restaurants
- Prizes from your manager for winning sales days
- Sydney office quarterly celebrations/BBQ (often themed events)
- Work from home
What’s the culture like:
- Dress for your day
- Birthday cake and treats for your birthday
- Your Charterhouse anniversary celebrations
- Free healthy breakfast (delivered Mondays & Wednesdays)
- Fitness and wellbeing activities
- Bootcamp classes on Wednesdays (will resume in October/Spring)
- Friday 4pm social hour
- Welcome lunch on your first day with your team
- Companywide event Christmas
Visa’s and stuff you’ll need to know:
To be considered for a role at Charterhouse you will need to meet the following criteria:
Full Australian working rights (Citizenship or PR)
or, have a degree in a relevant field sufficient experience to qualified for a 482 visa
Our culture and hiring great people is fundamental to us so in order to make sure we continue hiring the right people, you get to meet 5 people during your interview process. You’ll get to meet me initially, along with another director in the business, our group HR Manager, our CEO and the team you’ll be working with. Our people make us who we are, and we want to make sure that we’re the right fit for you as well as being the right for us too.
So, if you’re now reading this you must be interested in talking to us about a new career in Recruitment
2019 has seen record breaking results for Charterhouse and the rest of 2019 is looking equally as exciting. If you’d like to know more I would love to hear from you and in just a few short months you too could be starting your brand new career, enjoying our culture and building your own Charterhouse journey.
So, let’s get the ball rolling – shoot me an email with you contact details and resume and I’ll give you a call to arrange a discreet conversation. Antony Hillyer – Director of Accounting & Finance email@example.com