|Posted:||5 months ago|
Day to Day Duties:
- Prepare recruitments in line with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules and APSC Policies
- Undertake recruitment activity including preparing job descriptions, screening posting positions, handling enquiries etc.
- Process the onboarding and offboarding of staff
- Work closely with the Program Director’s and Corporate Procurement team
- Complete recruitment activities as is required to close panels and notify candidates of the outcome of their applications
- Ensure the processing of all contractor renewals well ahead of contract end dates
- Coordinate and manage contractor assurance
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience with coordination and management of recruitment
- Experience undertaking recruitment activity, including preparing job descriptions, screening applications, setting up panels, organising interviews
- Understanding of procurement and contract management
- Pro-active self starter
- Experience successfully managing onboarding and offboarding of staff
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens with Baseline Security Clearance.