|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Support this NSW Government Agency through the administration of donations and sponsorship funds, maintaining accurate records, research and general support to the Development team.
- Assist with philanthropic fundraising activities to generate additional income and allow the Government Agency.
- Assist with the research and identification of prospective philanthropic funding opportunities including potential donors, grant providers, and corporate organisations.
- Research and draft grant applications and acquit successful applications in a timely and accurate manner consistent with grant procedures and processes.
- Ensure the Development team maintains an effective records management system that aligns with the agency policy.
- Co-ordinate the distribution of electronic and hard copy fundraising mailings (i.e. fundraising appeals) and general communication (i.e. quarterly magazine mailings, project updates, general news) to donors and sponsors.
- Work with marketing teams to ensure that the information on supporter honour boards, and fundraising pages on the websites are up to date.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of fundraising principles and guidelines, relevant legislation and ethical standards
- Advanced computer skills, and experience with Finance, Record Management and Database software systems. knowledge of SAP (finance), HPE CM9 (records management), ThankQ, (databases) would be an advantage
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com