|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
About the Company:
My client is a leading communications services group who offer advertising, public relations, Branding and marketing infrastructures services.
About the Role:
Newly created temporary – permanent Revenue Accountant needed in an exciting period of growth.
- Ownership of the production and WIP processes and month end requirements for the production and creative arms of the company
- Organising and conducting the monthly job detail report meetings with account management to resolve issues
- Providing accurate and timely revenue forecasts
- SOX compliance
- Work autonomously to provide the monthly reporting to senior management
- Become the sole contact point for the agency and company corporate finance for all production and creative revenue matters
The ideal candidate:
- Tertiary education required, ideally an accounting degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar type role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate – advanced MS excel skills
- Previous experience in SOX reporting highly advantageous
How to apply?
Click APPLY now. JN-170826