|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
The primary purpose of the role is to direct and coordinate the implementation and maintenance of program and project specific safety and environment systems and processes which are compliant with regulatory requirements and provide an effective safety and environment assurance risk management process.
- Provide expert advice and guidance through a team of safety and environment subject matter experts to program and project teams and to construction /contract partners to attain optimal levels of safety and environmental control
- Develop and set safety and environment protocols, conduct and report on program and project site audits which comply with relevant national and international standards and meet safety, availability, reliability, and maintainability requirements
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of a framework to manage safety audits, inspections and investigations, including hazard analyses and incident investigation
- Develop, conduct and oversee program and project-specific safety and environment training and development programs on a broad range of topics
- Develop and conduct safety assessment surveys of sites, buildings, vehicles and equipment used onsite, as well as schedule and participate in quality and safety audits of employees and contractors, including arranging audit for those who will operate under Rail Safety or other transport mode Accreditation for compliance with accreditation requirements in relation to quality and safety assurance
- Tertiary qualifications in safety management or other relevant discipline
- Extensive safety management experience from large infrastructure project (transport, rail and motorway preferable)
- Demonstrated capacity to develop and implement safety policy, procedures and measures, including monitoring/reporting mechanisms, practices and the processes and practices involved in compliance for delivering on major infrastructure projects.
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126