|Posted:||21 days ago|
- Global Organisation
- CBD location
- A standalone role with a lot of business partnering and stakeholder management.
The Security Manager is accountable for the security and protection of people, information & assets across Australia. The Security Manager is an integral part of the regional and global security enterprise with vast responsibilities across the entire spectrum of security and risk management. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Advises the Director of Operations on all security and risk management needs.
- Supports new openings by providing risk assessments, drawing reviews, commissioning and physical security expertise.
- Coordinates with vendors to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Conducts routine risk/threat assessments supported by recommendations
- Manage all service requests for repairs, maintenance and projects including:
- Maintain service records
- Manage vendors and schedule service dates
- Manage expectations and ensure timely completion of projects
- Manage the regional security help desk ticketing system.
- Enforce budgetary compliance as it relates to service at each location
- Troubleshoot security problems and assess the need for external service.
- Access card management - Assign access cards to new employees, cleaners and contractors.
- Assist in the execution of security upgrade projects.
- Develops, rehearses and modifies security, crisis and emergency plans across the region.
- Provides regional security training based to team members
- Undertake investigation into criminality and incidents, supported by recommendations.
- Experience with access control software
- Understanding of low voltage technology (CCTV, Alarms, access control).
- Understanding of basic networking concepts (IP addresses, MAC addresses).
- Experience managing and/or monitoring a CCTV system.
- Experience operating in enterprise systems with global reach
- Experience managing large scale projects with multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Experience with helpdesk applications.
- Experience with service management software.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft applications - can learn and use new platforms.
- Experience with S2 Access Control System
- Experience using Zendesk ticket management system
- Experience with Google apps and programs.
- Life safety training
Apply now to be considered for this role, wither contact Rupinder on 02 9641 2443 or email your resume to email@example.com