|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
- Up to $85k Package
- Manage 4 intermediates and have client contact from day 1
- Modern working environment and flexible working
About the Company
One of the largest accounting firms in suburban Sydney are looking for an ambitious Senior Accountant to join their office in Penrith.
This role has been newly created due to strong and steady growth through 2020 to date and they would love someone who has the ability and ambition to step into a Manager role in the next 24 months.
You will be working in a team of 25 and supporting and mentoring junior and intermediate accountants as they come up through the business while also working directly with clients and running your own mini fee base.
They value client service above anything else and are looking for someone with a great personality who can relate and be social with their clients. Long-term there is the opportunity to become a Director with the firm and play a part in their overall strategic direction.
About the Role
- Basic through to high level, complex tax returns. Financial Statements preparations. BAS and IAS returns
- FBT, GST and PAYG
- Liaise with the clientele face to face and over the phone
- Assist clients with general queries and act as a main point of contact
- Train and mentor junior accountants
- Maintain and grow your own client portfolio
Skills and experience
- 5+ years working for an accountancy firm
- CA or CPA qualified
- Proficient user of MYOB or Xero
- Be able to demonstrate experience in preparing accounts, income tax returns and BAS’s for individuals, family groups, partnerships, and trusts
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Culture & Benefits
- Open plan and modern working environment
- Flexible working and WFH as standard
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Corporate Gym and Health Insurance rates
- EOFY and Christmas Parties
- Car parking on site
- Family Days