|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Up to $85k package depending on experience
- Manage 4 intermediates and work directly with the Manager
- Cloud based technology and flexible working options
About the Company
This Top 30 Accounting firm are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Business Services division. They have an international presence and provide rapid career progression and close client contact from day one.
You will get to work with some of the best people in the industry and be provided with some of the best internal and external training available.
In addition, you will get access to high-profile private clients (national and international) as well as ASX listed businesses across multiple industries. The clients on the books come from the following industries: Financial Services, Tech Start-Ups, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Manufacturing and Real Estate to name a few.
As a Senior Accountant you will be the main point of contact for a variety of clients while also being responsible for the training and mentoring of junior and graduate accountants while working on jobs. You will also have a laid-out plan on how to advance through to Assistant Manager level in the short term.
About the Role
- Supervising, training, mentoring, and reviewing the work of junior level accountants
- Financial statements preparation, Income Tax Returns, BAS and IAS
- FBT, GST, Div 7A work
- Liaise with the ATO and other government agencies
Skills & Experience
- CA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting firm
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal
- Collaborative working environment
- Committed to training and development
- Actively promote a health work-life balance
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- Young, high performing office
- Sports and social teams
- Work from home
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Multiple social events – EOFY, Summer and Christmas Parties
- Corporate health insurance and gym rates
- Paid future qualifications