|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Senior Accountant | External Audit
- Role with one of the Big 4
- ASX listed and overseas multinational clients
- Industry leading training and development
About the Company
Are you an auditor who is looking to catapult your career forward? Do you want to work with the largest clients and an employer who is globally recognised?
If the answer is “Yes” then this could be the perfect role for you.
Charterhouse are partnering with a Big 4 Accounting and Advisory firm who are in the market for an ambitious Senior Accountant/Senior Associate to join their Enterprise team in Brisbane.
This team focusses on providing financial audit services to a wide range of ASX listed and multi-national companies who have operations in Australia.
In return, you will be provided with a market leading salary, flexible working options, access to some of the most talented people in the industry, a targeted L&D system, ongoing professional development and career progression on an International scale.
You will be working as a key part of the audit division, reporting to but also working closely with the manager and a couple of partners, running audits from planning to completion while also training juniors and intermediates. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Working on-site and remotely for a variety of clients including ASX listed and foreign subsidiaries
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and the training and mentoring of juniors
- Manage the audit process from end to end while taking into consideration audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- Advice to clients on best practice as well as cross selling the firms service offerings
- Addressing technical issues and assisting in the preparation of research papers
- CA or CPA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- Solid knowledge of audit and accounting standards - IFRS
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced in completing audit field work
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
Culture & Benefits
- Flexible and remote working options
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Targeted L&D program and continued professional development and funded qualifications
- Charity and volunteer days to support the local community
- Transfers & secondments to other domestic and international offices
- Wellness program that includes skink check, monthly massages, flu vaccinations and informative health sessions
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Paid professional memberships
- Social club, Christmas & EOFY parties
- Agile workplace
How to Apply
If you are an auditor from a small firm who is looking to propel their career forward with a large firm, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link