|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Accountant External Audit
- $75-85k package
- Leading accounting firm that provides global career opportunities
- Work closely with Directors and Managers on their leading clients
About the Company
A global Top 20 firm are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their busy and growing Audit Division in the CBD where you will be working closely with Managers and Directors on a variety of high-profile clients.
You will be leading a team of junior and intermediate accountants and be responsible for their mentoring on fieldwork to ensure that deadlines are met. In addition, you will be encouraged to build out your client relationships and advise on improvements on your findings where necessary in conjunction with your Manager or Director.
Industry leading training and development is on offer as well as fast-track career progression through to Assistant Manager level for someone who can come in and succeed quickly.
The office is perfectly situated by Wynyard Station for a quick and easy commute as well as close access to bars, cafes, food courts and supermarkets.
About the Role
- Run audits from planning through to completion for a variety of clients which will include ASX listed, large private clients, not for profits, foreign subsidiaries, and trust accounts
- Industries will include property, IT, aged care, mining, travel, telecoms, and transport
- Report audit findings and improvements back to the client with your manager/director
- Manage budgets and deadlines
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified is preferred, but close to qualifying will be accepted
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role with an Australian accounting firm
- Solid knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- MYOB knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Great written and verbal communication skills and a willingness to help whenever necessary
Culture & Benefits
- A true market leader in what they do, which in turn provides excellent job security
- Flexible work and working from home as standard
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional annual leave
- National and International career opportunities
- Regular internal and external training