|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- CBD Location
- Global Brand
About the role
If you are looking for growth & exposure, then this is certainly an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step but who is not shy of hard work and getting stuck in with the basics.
Reporting directly into the CFO you will solely be responsible for the preparation of Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) returns in accordance with the relevant legislation, accounting standards.
- Liaising regularly with regulators to discuss and share knowledge around Australian operating methods.
- Partner closely with senior stakeholders across APAC
- Develop strong relationships with compliance & business unit teams to assist in research and resolutions of regulatory related matters.
- Preparation of Tax Reporting (Inclusive of BAS, Payroll tax, Withholding tax, transfer pricing and corporate tax)
- Assist with initial setup of a foreign branch of an ADI (including procedures and policies, review of tax setup)
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in Regulatory Reporting & APRA – ADI Experience
- Analytic skills
- Strong communication skills and influencing skills
- Strong financial accounting knowledge
- Good understanding of the Regulatory Reporting process of the Bank
- Strong relationship with the key stakeholders within Finance is a key advantage
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you or you require more information, please click APPLY or call - 0296 412 422