|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Senior Accountant / Senior Analyst
- $70-85k package depending on experience
- Fast track career progression for a high performer
- Strong deal flow and high-profile case’s
About the Company
A leading Insolvency Boutique based in the CBD is looking for either an Analyst or a Senior Analyst to join their high performing and more importantly, growing team.
With offices around the country, they are one of the leading names within insolvency have recently created this role due to organic growth within the firm.
They pride themselves on a high performing, inclusive and fun culture where there is a real sense of every working for each other.
This firm are well known for championing their people and investing in training and development, so if you are looking to either complete or commence study in your CA or ARITA, then this is on offer.
About the Role
You will be working across a broad range of insolvency matters which will include, but not be limited to:
- Deed of Company Arrangement
- Report writing
- Investigations into the finances of distressed companies
- Training and mentoring of juniors and graduates
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified (part qualified is fine)
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years’ experience within corporate insolvency
- High level written and verbal communication
- A strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
- A true market leader in what they do, which in turn provides excellent job security
- Ongoing CPD and professional qualifications
- Open-plan office and working from home as standard
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Regular internal and external training
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties to go alongside a packed social calendar
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2410 for a confidential discussion
Please Note: only successful applicants with the right to work in Australia will be contacted