|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Senior Accountant / Supervisor
- Up to $100k package
- Work from home and flexible hours
- Up to $5k referral bonus for new clients
Charterhouse are partnering with a fast-growing mid-tier firm based in the CBD to help them an exceptional supervisor for their business services division.
This firm take pride at being at the forefront of using technology to enhance their service offering while also making their staff as efficient as possible.
The client base is typically between $2-50m in turnover and they come from a range of industries, which includes start-ups, media companies (film & TV), retailers, importers & exporters and some ASX listed businesses as well
This role has been newly created due to the firm recording strong year on year growth and them taking on more clients in 2020 than anticipated.
You will be managing a team of accountants and intermediates, reviewing their work and managing their workflow, delegating clients to the right people and providing on the job training and development where needed.
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and Payroll tax
- Servicing individuals, partnerships, companies, and trusts
- Liaising with the ATO, ASIC and other bodies
- Review of financial reports
- Ad hoc advisory and research work
- CA Qualified (or near completion)
- 5+ years within a similar role at an accounting firm
- Ability to monitor WIP and billings
- Solid understanding of Tax fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter attitude
Culture & Benefits
- Working from home
- Flexi hours, come in earlier or later and finish accordingly
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Paid professional qualifications
- Reduced rates for friends and family
- Open plan working and open-door policy with the partners
- Inclusive and supportive team who all work to a common goal
If you are looking for progression, development and a balance in your life and career, this could be the exact role you have been looking for.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert