|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Senior Accountant or Supervisor
- Up to $100k package depending on experience
- Excellent progression opportunity to Manager
- Flexible working options and working from home
About the Company
Do you feel undervalued in your current role? Would you like long term career security by working for a recession proof business?
If the answer to those questions is yes, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A market leading Accounting firm is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their business based in Chermside where you will be working directly with your own portfolio of clients.
This firm are considered the market leader when it comes to accounting and financial advice for professionals in the medical industry.
Fast growing, they are expanding their team and provide close client contact and quick career progression.
Conveniently located close to public transport links, you will also be close to cafes, boutique shops and Westfield making this a super convenient location for anyone.
About the Role
- Prepare Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships and Trusts
- Undertake a range of development activities to build your experience and expertise
- Act as a technical expert and mentor to more junior accountants in the office
- Work closely with high net-worth clients regarding queries and tax advise
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics
- 4+ years’ experience with an accounting firm. Experience with medical clients would be handy but not a requirement.
- Previous experience with Div7a and Service Trusts would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication as you will be working directly with clients
- Experience in preparing financial accountants, lodging tax returns and BAS’
Well known for having a ‘team first’ attitude to working, I am looking for someone who is looking to contribute to a high-energy and vibrant office.
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working, flexi hours and working from home options
- Promotion on results, not time at your desk
- Xmas and EOFY Parties and a social calendar of events
- Work from home
- Paid CA or CPA membership
- Discounted tax returns for employees and family
- Access to personal/carers leave
- Access to an in-depth L&D program