|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Senior Accountant / Supervisor
- $85-100k package depending on experience
- Market leading tech and blue-chip clients
- Flexible working options and career progression
About the Company
Charterhouse are partnering with one of the best Top 30 firms in the country to help find them a Senior Accountant or Supervisor to join one of the top performing teams in the business.
The past 12-months saw them take on more clients than anticipated and they’re now in the position to expand the team and take on a future Manager.
With clients from all walks of life, you will gain experience on wide variety of industries. Clients are large, private domestic companies and overseas multinationals who have operations is Australia.
The firm is part of a large country-wide network and also part of bigger international network of firms, so career progression is available on a global and a local scale.
They put a big emphasis on training & development and view their people as their greatest asset. The office is bright, fun and inclusive and they make the most of modern tech to make your job as easy as possible.
About the Role
- Tax compliance and advisory work such as Tax planning and R&D Tax incentive advice.
- Prepare Financial Statements and tax returns
- BAS, IAS, FBT and PAYG work
- Prepare and review financial budgets and cash flow projections
- Train, mentor, and review with work of junior and intermediate accountants
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA qualified or close to qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- 3-7 years’ experience within a chartered accounting firm
- Experience of working on consolidated groups
- Good knowledge of cloud accounting software
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- Continuous training and ongoing professional development
- Sports teams and an office who take pride in their health and wellness as a whole
- Christmas and EOFY year parties and a calendar of social events
- Work from home
- 25 days holiday and a day off on your birthday
- Professional memberships paid for
- New client referral bonus
- Generous parental leave