|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
- NSW Government role – Part time
- $52 - $56 + Super
- Two locations - Parramatta and Work from Home
About the Company:
Our client, a leading NSW Government Department are looking for a Senior Administration Officer to join their team until the end of June 2021, there may be potential for an extension past this point.
About the Role:
The primary purpose of the role is to provide a broad range of administrative services to the business as well as support the unit’s program and assist and develop the operation of the business.
You will be required to:
- Provide a range of administrative and support services.
- Support the timely delivery of a range of administrative services.
- Research on relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Resolve enquiries.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases.
- Develop, implement office systems and policies/ procedures.
- Collate information and preparing documentation.
- Raising purchase orders in SAP.
- Experience working in procurement/contract management.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft (Teams/Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good with computers.
- High attention to detail.
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP/TRIM preferred.
- Can remain calm under pressure.