|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to 90k package|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
- Top-10 accounting firm
- Dynamic, young and social environment with fantastic culture
- Promotion based on merit, not length!
Charterhouse is partnering with a Top-10 accounting firm based in Sydney CBD to find their next superstar senior auditor to join their driven and high-performing team.
If you’re looking for a firm that steers clear of the number crunching stereotype and focuses on work-life balance and their people, then this is the opportunity for you! The firm’s audit team comprises of likeminded, high-calibre and bright individuals and they’re looking for a new senior. You will have the opportunity to work with a prestigious client base with exposure to a diverse range of industries and you’ll have the opportunity to grow and mentor your leadership abilities through the opportunity to train and develop juniors in your team.
With an office in both Sydney CBD and Western Sydney, you’ll get to select the location for your convenience with both offices right in the heart of shops, cafes, restaurants and food courts!
About the role
- Mentoring and reviewing the work of junior staff, completing appraisals and providing constructive feedback
- Communicate and liaise with clients to understand their busines operations, needs and expectations
- Review and prepare financial statements and key documentation
- Prepare audit reports and workpapers in all phases of the engagement, from planning and field work through to completion
- 4+ years previous external audit experience
- Fully CA qualified and relevant degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain strong client relationships
- Ambitious and eager to continuously develop and improve
- Joining a young and dynamic team that strongly promotes an inclusive culture
- Structured professional development program to support you at every stage of your career
- Postgraduate study support and subsidized memberships in relevant professional bodies
- 100% people focused with great work-life balance and flexible working conditions
- Monthly drinks and various active social clubs
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Sherey@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert.