|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Audit Senior – AFR Top 10 firm
Charterhouse are partnering with one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies to find an ambitious Senior Auditor to join their team.
- Large corporate clients including ASX listed and International.
- EX Big4 Partner mentor
- Flexible work life balance
About the firm & role
They are one of Australia’s leading mid-tier-chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Corporate Finance, Insolvency and Tax. Their International and National affiliations open doors to secondment opportunities around the world and exposure to a comprehensive and diverse client base.
The Sydney office has more than 70 Partners, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups, and listed companies.
With more than 56,000 people in over 140 countries, they are truly a global organisation with a huge reach. Looking further into the future, beyond COVID restrictions, there is also the possibility of international secondments.
With this firm, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits such as 18 weeks paid parental leave for mums, dads and foster carers.
You will work in a team, and be mentored by an inspiring manager, whilst having the opportunity to work with a variety of Partners on a range of clients.
As a Senior, your role responsibilities will include;
- Inspiring, leading and coaching a team on a range of varied client engagements and ensuring a high quality of end-to-end Financial Audit delivery;
- Having responsibility for a full range of assurance tasks including the planning, testing, reviewing and reporting stages on large and complex jobs and work across other Financial Advisory services;
- Developing meaningful relationships with all your stakeholders;
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement, best practice, and excellence.
- 3.5 + years’ experience in Audit & Assurance
- CA/CPA Qualified/ almost qualified
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Social clubs
- Yearly retreat
- Monthly lunches
- Comprehensive mental health & wellbeing package
- Paid ongoing study support
- Active social culture, regular Friday drinks
- Brand new offices – recently renovated including designer work stations
- Flexitime hours
- Personalize L&D program with interactive online dashboard.
- Clear progression to Assistant Manager role
This firm will recognise, appreciate, and harness individual skills and talents. If you are interested in applying for the role please apply using the link provided or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please call 0405994948.