|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$80,000 + super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
My client is a well know Business Advisory firm based in Sydney CBD - looking for a Senior Bookkeeper to join their accounting team.
You will be responsible for the day to day bookkeeping duties across a number of clients as well as managing the teams workflow and overview of their work.
It is essential you have experience working in a similar environment and some team leader / supervisory experience is needed.
The ability to manage your own workload and well as have oversight of the teams workload is necessary.
Excellent stakeholder engagement both internally and externally is a must.
This role is being offered permanent full time paying $80,000 + super.
System experience: ERP systems i.e. Xero as well as smaller accounting software i.e. MYOB - day to day Excel skills required.
Overview of responsibilities:
- processing payroll for clients on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis
- reviewing tasks as undertaken by team members as well as delegating
- accounts payable duties (processing invoices, processing payments, reconciliations)
- accounts receivable duties (generating invoices, allocating payments, reconciliations)
- preparing weekly and monthly entries as required
- preparation of Installment and Business Activity Statements
- bank accounts reconcilations
- monthly reporting (various depending on client needs)
Only AU/NZ citizens or permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Please apply for APPLY button or email your profile to email@example.com