|Location:||SA - Adelaide|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
This globally recognised utilities company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for a Senior BA has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in gathering requirements and analysis. You will have a strong background working on data migration or integration projects with business process and redesign skills.
- Responsible for investigating business systems, identifying options for improving business systems and bridging the needs of the business with the use of IT.
- Application and adherence to approved business analysis, project management and solution development methodologies and processes.
- Identifying, documenting and qualifying systems / business improvement opportunities through consultation with IT personnel and business stakeholders
- Management of resolution of application and technical environment issues raised by business stakeholders
- Identify and drive efficiency improvement opportunities for the testing and release of changes to Group IT systems.
- Developing analysis and solution presentations for stakeholders
- Managing self and assigned personnel to meet agreed service and solution availability KPIs, quality assurance standards, budget targets and deliverable timeframes.
- Enhancing stakeholder relations through the delivery and adherence to agreed communication and consultation strategies.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement and optimisation strategies related to business case development and business analysis practices.
- Leading or participating in ad hoc teams and administering processes to ensure cost-effective timely delivery of quality products and outcomes targeted by assigned initiatives or work packages.
- Ensuring all systems & business analysis functions are aligned to the Group IT strategic plan.
- Lead multiple enhancements from conception to delivery.
- Performing the role of Project Manager on less complex projects as agreed with Applications Manager and Project Delivery Manager.
- Planning and scoping of inter-related initiatives and helping senior-level business stakeholders make informed decisions about which initiatives to tackle and how to tackle them.
- Working closely with the Enterprise Architecture group to align initiatives to the roadmap.
- Identify overlapping functions and interdepartmental dependencies, and recommending solutions that benefit the whole company.
- Providing technology or process consultancy to the business units.
- Mentoring and development of other Business Analysts within the team.
- Ability to act as Business Analysts Manager as required.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Senior BA background ideally having worked for a Utilities or similar type Industry
- Strong Business Process and Redesign experience
- Experience working on data migration / integration projects highly desirable
- Has worked on multiple large and complex multi-million dollar projects
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.