|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Strong documentation, requirements elicitation, facilitation and communication skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with a number of stakeholders to elicit, capture and document requirements.
- Map current and future business processes.
- Identify, verify and address gaps in information provided by stakeholders
- Review design and testing deliverables to ensure completeness of requirements
- Actively participate in Agile processes including planning and estimation
- Write acceptance criteria in collaboration with the testing team
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities
To be successful for this position you will need to display the following requirements:
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience within the financial services industry
- Derivatives, OTC Markets & Clearing Risk experience – essential
- Strong eliciting, documenting and a core end-end BA skillset
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven quality stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
How to apply
If you have all of the above experience and want to join a market leader within the Financial Services market in Sydney, we would love to hear from you - please click apply!