|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Oversee the compilation and construction of the tender, evaluation and selection of Professional Service Contracts, including obtaining firm prices and/or budget estimates for future works and variations and proof of necessary insurances
- Assist in the implementation and deployment of a project contract management framework and dispute resolution requirements that comply with government guidelines, policies and align with industry best practice.
- Manage and deliver projects as directed and participate in post implementation reviews to ensure benefits realisation and understand lesson to be learned.
- Provide specialist contract advice for projects.
- Contribute to and manage the project forecasts and budget estimates for commercial department and participate in the development of the program forecasts.
- Work in close collaboration with other managers and, as required, with staff from operating entities to contribute to planning, decision making and resolution of issues. Provide project directions to project specialist staff in relation to contract management, administration, and dispute resolutions.
- Prepare monthly project reports to demonstrate the effective management of risks and successful project delivery.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or an equivalent in experience
- Prior experience in Rail contract projects
- Extensive experience in contract administration including analysing claims from tier one contractors. Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent Communication and Engagement Skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255