|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Senior Credit Controller
- Workplace flexibility
- Collaborative culture
Senior credit controller, 12 month fixed term contract, Sydney CBD, professional services
About the Company:
Global professional services company based in Sydney CBD.
About the Role:
Senior credit control officer required to cover a maternity leave. Aim of the role is to advise clients on complex credit related queries, demonstrating an in depth knowledge of processes and best practice. You will work with key Partners to arrive at credit control strategies at a high level to support the firm’s cash collection function. Reporting to the Head of Finance & Operations, you will hold responsibility for the Credit Control area and also assist the development of more junior members of the team.
• Dealing with lawyers and debt collection agencies;
• Translating policy into efficient credit practices and solutions to meet the needs of the firm, advising others on interpretation;
• Communicating with clients to ensure their understanding of the legal/ commercial context of their actions, and tackling difficult discussions in this respect;
• Acting on opportunities to promote firm/team profile internally and externally by constructing communications and providing expert advice and views;
• Devising processes aligned to policy to guide smooth service delivery, and overseeing the implementation;
• Regular monthly/weekly/daily debtors and cash reporting
• Processing of payments, as required;
• Issuing of monthly client statements;
• Supervision and management of credit control team;
• Ensuring team remain within cash collection budgets and manage time accordingly;
• Regular meetings with key stakeholders to provide an updated debtors status;
• Conducting staff Performance Development Reviews, providing regular ongoing feedback and contributing to their career development planning.
• Proven experience as a Credit Control Manager in a corporate environment (professional services would be highly regarded);
• Advanced Microsoft Office Skills;
• Facilitates and establishes the most effective communication mechanisms, verbally and written;
• Is able to discuss high level issues with internal and external parties;
• Provides strong motivation to inspire a high performing team and a positive team culture;
• Knows how to deal with conflict and team issues in a positive, fair and responsible manner.
Please contact Elliott Hunter for more information - email@example.com