|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Senior Financial Accountant
- NSW State Government
- Full Time
- 12 Month Contract
Reporting to the CFO you will be part of a specialist accounting function, supporting the team with Financial and Management accounting duties across the business.
About the Role:
Hands-on Senior Financial Accountant with high attention to detail, system implantation experience and experience managing a small team.
Particularly seeking candidates with the following skillset;
Month end reporting, Half-yearly and Annual account preparation, financial statement preparation, project-funding reporting, cost allocations, half/year end reporting, financial risk management and audit liaison.
- CPA or CA qualified with have 5+ years industry experience
- Experience managing small teams
- Experience of system implementations
- Experience in a similar role (NSW State Government)
- Comfortable in a complex / matrix style business environment
- Comfortable with both Financial / Management Accounting
- Immediately available or one 1 weeks’ notice
What’s in it for You:
- Great way to ease your way back to work
- Fantastic opportunity to enhance your experience in an organisation that is experiencing growth on growth
- An organisation that promotes growth within and encourages career progression
- 12 month Contract
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click the 'Apply' button or send your CV to Richard@charterhouse.com.au