|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior GIS Analyst to join their team in Paramatta. You will support the agency in their Local and Regional Planning Division by providing specialist expertise, advice, and services to ensure that relevant spatial data are sourced.
- Provide specialist expertise for integration and high-end manipulation, analysis, and visualisation of spatial data using GIS software
- Produce high quality maps and reports in accordance with corporate standards
- Identify opportunities for technological development in the Department’s GIS and web mapping environments
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to the development and implementation of data collection and management programs
- Develop and maintain spatial database/s, GIS software and hardware
- Provide mentoring, guidance and support to other team members across multiple projects
- Provide project management and support services including delivery of priority or complex projects
- Tertiary qualifications in one of the following areas: spatial data integration, data analysis and mapping using ArcGIS (or other GIS programs)
- Equivalent relevant experience with a specialisation in one of these areas.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact
Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771