|Posted:||16 days ago|
We are working with a community based organisation, based in the Northern suburbs, looking for a Senior GIS Officer on a temporary contract, for 6 months.
You will be liaising with members of the City Compliance business unit in regards to permit applications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Use advanced data analysis and spatial technologies to assist with delivery / decision-making
- Lead the delivery of GIS related data projects
- Managing / maintaining GIS database
- Preparation of training notes and material
- Assist with complex spatial editing, map creation
- Assist with the resolution of systems (technical & development)
- Minimum 4 years' experience in the GIS / spatial information industry
- Experience in map creation, spatial data analysis
- Ability to solve technical issues with regards to GIS applications
- Proven project management skills - set priorities/plan
Please APPLY today by sending through your resume or contact Suzanne Howe at email@example.com