|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Senior Group Accountant
This client is a well-regarded healthcare organisation with a proven track record of progressing their staff internally.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal part in their finance function. This role will enjoy a range of responsibilities, with a primary focus on monthly/annual technical financial accounting and the production of quarterly Management Accounts.
- You are a CA Qualified accountant from an Audit background.
- This may be your first, second, or even your third move out of a Public Practice Audit environment.
- Ideally, you will have experience working in a complex ASX Environment
- Ability to collaboratively and efficiently within fast moving environments
- Advanced Excel skills, and an aptitude for ERP systems would be highly regarded