|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Group FP&A Analyst
About the Company
This national ASX listed company has a proven track record of developing their commercial finance people and are always looking for the best talent in the market to train, develop and progress into different areas of the company.
About the role:
The Senior FP&A Analyst will be responsible for the coordination of financial planning and analysis activities across multiple divisions by providing the business with well-informed insights to assist with commercial decision making.
- Partnering with business leads to communicate budgets and track actuals performance while providing recommendations for improvement.
- Develop robust models to streamline decision-making. Ensure financial objectives such as margins, growth, efficiency, productivity, etc. are appropriately analysed and understood by business partners
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management that will lead to cost reduction, and streamlining operations.
- Support and prepare strategic plans and initiatives
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualified, with a proven experience of working in a large complex corporate organisation.
- Strong Communicator with an outstanding analytical and planning skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, ability to adapt and deal with ambiguity
- Able affect change in a large complex organisation.